Citygrove’s aim is to create a progressive and sustainable mixed-use development.
The scheme will seek to embrace energy efficiency with 40% of the scheme’s energy being provided from renewable or low carbon sources. Furthermore, the scheme will aim to achieve a BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
- The Old Dairy aims to minimise waste and encourage recycling
- The site is positioned within the local centre in an inherently sustainable location, providing a range of transport options
- Cycle storage facilities will be provided
- Extensive tree planting and landscaping will be provided in and around the development which can support wildlife within the urban environment
- Water saving devices will be incorporated when practicable to do so